No time to waste on a show—because it's 'inside the beast they go!" Up to 30 students at a time enter through the mouth of a dinosaur to spy and discover the lungs, heart, stomach, and intestines. Then, everyone sits down to see actual fossils and discuss how they relate to animals today. This performance is great for the opening or closing of biology units, field days, or science days.
The program is designed to have one classroom at a time travel through the inside of a dinosaur.
- Up to eight programs a day can be scheduled
- Up to 35 students per program
- Each program is 20-25 minutes long. We suggest that you schedule them on the half hour
- The program consists of entering the dinosaur and discussing the lungs, heart, and digestive track. Actual dinosaur fossils are included as great examples and teaching tools
- The dinosaur is big! It usually takes up about half of a gym (include approx size?)
- Minimum ceiling height of 12 feet
- This is not a bouncing house
- The program was designed to reach all students in a fun and interactive way.
For more information or to book a performance: